2013年5月6日月曜日

Oliver Twist WEEK4

Hi. How did you spend happay GW?  I had good time with my family,
and now...I want some more(GW). Anyway,


~Oliver Twist~
     Oliver was arrested, but he was proved his innocence by a witness. However, he was being knocked unconccious. So, the gentle victim, Mr. Brownlow pitied Oliver and brought him to Mr.Brownlow's house. For a short time, he was living with Mr.Brownlow who was a  gentle, wealthy and sensible person.



      One day, Mr.Brownlow asked Oliver to go on an errand, but Oliver was kidnapped by Fagin's companions. He was taken back to Fagin's hiding place,and then he met a fierece-looking man ,Bill Sikes. Moreover, he was forced to take part in a robbery.
    
     The night of the crime,the brave boy cried and let the owner of the targetted house know and finally he was shot his arm by the criminal's gun. The robbers ran away and left wounded Oliver in the dark outside.
He lost consciousness. Fortunately, his life was saved by Mrs.Maylie, Rose and a kind-hearted Dr. Losberne. After that, Mrs. Maylie and Oliver began to live together...


     If I were Oliver, I wouldn't cry and let the owner know inspite of sticking a gun into my back. It's awful!! So, I think that he is really brave boy. He's gentle, polite, honest and brave boy, so he was helped by many people, I think.Also, he never blamed anyone, however unhappy he was. Most people(and me) sometimes might  blame someone for their anger or sadness, but he never.I hope that he will be happy and live peacefully. But, Fagin and Bill..are going to do something next, I guess.Hum..:-(    Bless Oliver!

                                                                                                            see you next time.........

2 件のコメント:

  1. I wonder how you get the pictures:0

    返信削除
  2. Hi,Miho.
    Thank you for leaving a comment!

    i get these pix from geogle:)there are nice pix a lot.

    返信削除