2013年5月24日金曜日

Oliver Twist WEEK6

Hello, everyone!
Recently, it is hot hot hot weather, isn't it?  Summer is coming....

and...Today, I have a pity news for you :-(  I mean that I've finished reading Oliver Twist. So, this time is last post of Oliver Twist, but I'm reading a new book now. What is the title? Sorry, I don't tell you about it yet! Please, be looking forward to my next post!

Anyway,





~Oliver Twist~ FINAL


Bill kept on walking with his dog after commiting a murder. He was restless, because he was worried if he was found the murder by someone. However, the case was spreaded quickly and people began looking for the murderer. Moreover, a rumor was spreaded that the guilty person was with his dog, so Bill tried to kill his dog. How awful! Fortunately, the wise dog sensed right away that Bill was going to kill him. So, the dog ran away and Bill was left alone.
Finally, he was found and ran away from  police and people, but he hung in a accident.










                                                    

  At the same time, an old man, Fagin was arrested and imprisoned because he let children steal. At the time, thieves were executed by hanging in the UK. Of course, Fagin was imposed the death penalty. His mind was unstable, and kept on talking to himself.




Surprisingly, an important fact came to light!
One night, Mr.Brownlow visited a man, Monks....yes, Monks was one of three men who tried to entrap Oliver.
Mr.Brownlow told Monks,"I know you are one of the guilty people, and you aimed Oliver because you and Oliver are half-brother."............What?
According to Mr.Brownlow, Monks and Oliver's father was wealthy, and he fell in love with young woman(Oliver's mam) despite he had a wife(Monks' mam) and a son(Monks).However, the father had already passed away when Oliver was born. Later, Monks knew the fact and then he saw Oliver by chance. He never wanted to share father's inheretence with his younger brother, so he tried killing Oliver. After all, he signed a true statement of facts before witnesses and restore to Oliver the money and property he had unlawfully seized from him. Also he quickly wasted his wealth and once more fell into his old life of crime. He was in prison and died there at last.


How is Oliver doing? He was adopted as a son by Mr.Brownlow, and they lived happily ever after.



At longth, I've finished reading Oliver Twist! It was wondeful story, and I knew a little bit about society and class of the past England. I'm really glad Oliver became happy at last! ......To tell the truth, I want Nancy to be happy too. She did a good job, indeed!
Someday,I'd like to visit England and  see the musical there:)



                                                                                                             see you next time......



8 件のコメント:

  1. good evening! I read all your writing in a few minutes because it was so interesting! the illustrations sometimes helped me. Oliver was poor boy at the first harf, but I'm relieved because Oliver could live happily at last. I'm looking foward to read your next post.

    返信削除
  2. >Saki
    Hi.Thank you!I'm so glad that you enjoyed my post. This story was made into some movies, and I watched two of them. They were so amazing!

    Thank you for leaving your comment:)

    返信削除
  3. Your blog is interesting and so beautiful. I have read Oliver Twist, it's great story. I'm looking forward to reading what you write.

    返信削除
  4. You've already finished reading!? It's amazing XO! Anyway, the Oliver Twist seems a great story. I've never read it but I could enjoy the story thank for your fine describing about it with those beautiful picture!!

    I'd like to take how to write reading journal in my blog from your great post! Is that okey? Hope you won't be unpleasant about this though.....

    Well, I can't wait your next post about NEW BOOK!!!! I'm sure I will enjoy reading it!!!!!! HAHA!

    返信削除
  5. Hi. Your blog is so beautiful because there are many pictures and it makes me easy to understand. Also this story sounds interesting!

    返信削除
  6. hello azusa :)
    i like the way you post!
    so many pics and they really help me to understand what happended in the scene you read!
    now i am thinking that i will folloe the way next time haha :) can i ?
    see you at school!

    返信削除
  7. Hi,I'm Mariko Nanno. Your blog is beautiful. And you read so fast! I'd like to read "Oliver twist" someday.

    返信削除
  8. >Azumi
    Wow! You read the story,right? Charles Dickens' stories are wondeful!

    >Miori
    Thank you! I never mind! Of yourse,you can design as mine:)

    >Yui
    Thank you! I'm so glad that you praised me!

    >Mai
    Of course, you can! It's fun to choosindg and seeing many pictures.

    >Mariko
    Thank you! I read fast? No,this is one of three books. I mean that I have to read three books for 300 pages...

    返信削除